Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catch up Part 2

Time for more catch up!!!





Aunt Chelle gettin Kashlynn ready for her big date night with Daddy!

Here she is! All dolled up with her purse for her Daddy Daughter Date

KREW'S BIRTHDAY!
I cant believe he is 3 now!!!
Nov 25, 2010



Waiting and waiting for Daddy to get home so he can open his presents...
He was so sweet and gave one of his presents to Kashlynn so she could have something to open too, what a good Big Brother :-)

Dad made it home and it is OPEN TIME!!!


YAY! His very own BIG Buzz Lightyear!!

Candles in a Pie??? Yes...Krew's birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year. And he is so lucky to share a birthday with his Bobbie (Zach's Grandma Barbie)

Lucky Kashlynn ! ... Nobody forgot about her on Krew's birthday, Thank you Erika for the Thomas movie, we still watch is like every day

Awww, she really loves Krew's big Buzz Lightyear... "I just really want my own big Buzz"

Krew at the end of the night...It was a busy buzzy day!
He had to sleep with all of his presents that night...or at least fall asleep next to them all

Grandma Merrill gave him his 1st train track for his thomas...He watched and watched and watched... And then he was asleep

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute Kids! I am so bad at knowing when their birthdays are...maybe this year I'll do better!

Steven & DeLona said...

Seriously those are the cutest pictures of Krew asleep with all of his presents and by his train track.
Kashlynn looked so pretty for her date with Daddy! Awhhhh I miss them!

Steven & DeLona said...

ok i dont see my comment so i am going to leave another.
I love the pictures of Krew asleep with all of his new stuff and asleep by his new train track.
Kashlynn looked so pretty for her date with Daddy. Awhhh I miss those kids!

Rachelle Palmer said...

i forgot about some of those pictures!!! so funny! i love the sleeping one with his toys... your kids are obsessed with their toys..

Anonymous said...

Love the catch up pics. I can't beleive he's 3 either. That kid and his sleep. I wish I could just drop off like that.

love ya, Dana