Friday, February 4, 2011

Catch up Part 1




Well since it been since September that i have posted anything i got some major catching up to do!






Watching tv...Krew was standing on the couch next to me and then all of a sudden he fell...didnt think much of it until 15 min passed and realized he hadnt moved...Yep! just fell over and passed out! LOL


R.I.P. Jeremiah W Robinson

10-6-2005


Krew and Kashlynn love thomas & friends...Here they are with their 1st train! THOMAS!!!



Their daily golf cart rides with Dad



Pumpkin patch time!


YAY! He made it to the top...


Kashlynn of course not interested it climbing up there again...


YAY! The pumkin is picked...

Pumpkin carving time...Kashlynn is just supervising! Doesnt want to get her hands dirty...



Krew, of course...Right there in the mix!

The finished product! Good job Krew and Dad!


2 comments:

Steven & DeLona said...

Now I don't feel so bad on how far behind I am on my blog. lol
I absolutely love the pic of Krew asleep on you. That is hilarious!!!
I miss you soooooooo much! LOVE YOU!

Rachelle Palmer said...

good job sis!!!