Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just some Cute Pictures

Just in Case you didnt know... Kashlynn loves the golf cart, infact that was her 1st word, GOLF CART.


Zach just singin away to her...

The stare down...Nevaeh and Kashlynn...It looks like Nevaeh won... My kids are spoiled...they dont have to share their Granny (Linda) or Captain (Steve) with anyone cuz they are the only grand kids...and here, Granny is holding Nevaeh...Kashlynn really wasn't too sure about that...

Zach and I have been doing alot of spring cleaning...putting stuff up in the attic that we wont need for a while...Here are Krew and Kashlynn in the attic...Helping...

5 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

they r spoild! wink wink

Steven & DeLona said...

so you let your kids hang in the attic! I bet it is warm up there! Cute pics!

The Roberts Family said...

i love this!! lol too cute

Tara Williams said...

Hey Angelene I just wanted to tell you that you look AWESOME! You look like you have already lost it all..(I'm trying to lose weight myself) and it sooo SUCKS! good job!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

So much fun when the kids try to help! Too cute!